- You will be a member of the admin team of global procurement;
- You will communicate daily with the suppliers and take care of the follow up of the on time container shipments;
- You will process data in SAP: shipment information, virtual goods reception, shipment creation, intercompany invoicing.
- You will follow up the timely submission of commercial documents by the suppliers;
- You will communicate timely all relevant information with the business units;
- You will support the overall optimization of the procurement process;
- You will take care of the On Time In Full delivery metrics;
- You will resolve issues with vendors and internal customers regarding shipments.
- You have an university degree and at least one/two years of experience in the work field;
- You are self driven, dedicated and have excellent communication skills;
- You are open, smart oriented, friendly, positive and have good admin skills and high attention to details;
- You have the ability to prioritize and to work under pressure;
- You are result oriented;
- You have knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of SAP constitutes as an advantage;
- You speak English fluently.
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where positivity, trust, creativity and team work are valued;
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience, topped with fringe benefits;
- You will be part of an insightful, positive team that owns a great deal of experience in Purchasing.