BekaertDeslee Brazil is our production and distribution center for Brazil with Sales of about 60 million BRL and we employ 150 employees in a brand new facility located in Nova Odessa, Sao Paulo State. This new facility will be the driver of an ambitious growth plan aiming at more than doubling our size in the upcoming 5 years.
For our Business Unit in Brazil, we are currently looking for a (M/F/X): Finance Manager
In this role you will be responsible for partnering with the local leadership team to strategize and drive business results based on financial outcomes, market analysis and customer adoption. You will lead all areas of finance (budgeting, forecasting, analysis, modeling), accounting (reporting of results), tax, financial operations (AR, AP, Cash, Collections), general administration and IT of the Brazilian Operations.
- You will transform the typical finance function into a strategic and operational partner for the Brazil leadership team with a focus on an analytical approach to business trends and growth drivers.
- You will enable the implementation of a new ERP system to replace the current system, and drive change.
- You manage the business through insightful planning, forecasting, reporting, analysis and guiding the business. You are a business partner to the Leadership Team.
- You lead the finance organization, develop, and implement an efficient and effective finance structure, select, guide, and develop the team members.
- You assure compliance with corporate governance, internal controls, and local laws.
- You’re responsible for facilitating audits and managing the tax compliance function of the region.
- You assume responsibility for all accounting activities such as cash management, cash collection, net working capital, preparation of management and financial statements and reporting.
- You supervise the monthly closing process in compliance with IFRS accounting standards, with the highest quality and on-time standards.
- You report to the General Manager of Brazil and you have a dotted line to the Group CFO
- More than 3 years experience in a Finance Leadership role in a multinational company.
- Degree in Business Management or Finance or an advanced degree in a related field is preferred
- Certified accountant license (CRC)
- A good understanding of controlling and financial modelling, budgeting, financial planning
- Experienced with ERP implementation and Consolidation software
- Fluent in English
- Attention to details, flexible & analytical mindset, high degree of organization and time management
- Hands on, team player, excellent communication skills, able to network in our global organization, customer focused, highly approachable, good level of energy, fast thinking
- We offer you a job in a modern, energetic, and global working environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will be part of a growing and purpose-driven company.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with competitive fringe benefits.
- We offer further personal development and the possibility to expand your skills with autonomy in a very dynamic team in a worldwide environment, internal promotion being at the core of BekaertDeslee’s people strategy