This is only used as a configuration for a page that does not allow fragments to be configured.

Commercial Designer

To follow our growth expansion, we look forward adding a Commercial Designer to our team. The Commercial Designer is responsible for styling and design innovation work on new and existing qualities and constructions. As essential part of the Design & Sales team EMENA (Europe, Middle-East, North Africa), the Commercial Designer is responsible for researching innovation for the mattress fabric industry in close cooperation and continuous communication with Sales, Design and Customers.

Tekirdağ/Çorlu, Türkiye

Job description

The Commercial Designer should work in close cooperation with the R&D department, especially with the technical engineers on new knit and woven constructions. The Commercial Designer should share ideas and needs to group collection for the assigned markets. The Commercial Designer will be responsible for technical development, all assigned customer requests and will report to the Design Manager EMENA.

  • Making digital design presentations and reports.
  • Create digital concepts in close cooperation with Sales, Customers, and Design colleagues. Up to 40% of your design work is customer related. The remaining 60% will be dedicated to Collection design as well as your personal creative design projects.
  • Assist and support other European design colleagues with outstanding design requests.
  • Translate trends into commercial and digital bed concepts.
  • Stay up to date with new trends and visit relevant textile and design-oriented fairs and events in EMENA region.
  • Follow the development of new innovative designs and qualities.  
  • Participate in customer visits and take lead in the design creations.
  • Assist in the creation and actualization of our multiple showrooms.
  • Open and willing to travel (approx. 10-20% of your time, mainly in Europe).


  • You have a degree in textiles, arts, design, fashion or related based on experience
  • You are fluent in English
  • You have a good knowledge of Photoshop Illustrator, InDesign & Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), knowledge EAT (textile design software) is a plus.
  • You show a keen interest in textiles, colors & styling, with a proactive and creative vision.
  • You have a general affinity with textile, mattress models, colors and fashion. Knowledge of weaving, knitting and/or cut&sew processes is a plus.
  • You stimulate creativity and are a dynamic team player focused to achieve results
  • You feel good in a commercial setting and enjoy communicating with our customers

Our offer

BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of mattress textiles, mattress covers and on trend sleep solutions with headquarters in Waregem. BekaertDeslee develops stylish and smart mattress fabrics that will inspire, comfort and protect you during the night. Our mattress textile create the ideal environment for a blissful night’s rest! We are proudly part of Haniel, a Duisburg- based group of companies. We employ +4.000 people in 26 business locations in 18 countries. BekaertDeslee is always close to you!

As a continuously growing organization, we are always looking for motivated and talented people who are eager to join the BekaertDeslee family. Let’s get in touch!

Application form

Hello, I'm Sevinç Abi.

I'm here to help with questions about the job. Contact me by:

e-mail or phone