- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the types of products typically being developed/bought by all significant players in the mattress manufacturing sector in the markets detailed above.
- Through co-operation with overseas colleagues, develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the products being developed/bought by customers operating in the other markets where Bekaertdeslee Textiles operates, in particular the major markets of the US, Europe, UK and Australia.
- Proactively work with the BDCN Sales team, in-house designers, production team and overseas colleagues in order to develop new products for offer to customers within the markets detailed above.
- Support the Sales team (which includes Agents) in providing samples of products which are fit for purpose in a timely and professional manner. Specifically, preparing collections of samples which fulfill the specific needs of each customer.
- Place and follow up orders of samples or commercial goods via the AS/400 system and with the production team.
- Follow up at customer level on status of orders of samples and commercial goods and execute additional actions (internally/externally) as required.
- Confirm receipt of order to the customer.
- Confirm date of delivery to the customer and report on deviations.
- Elaborate rolling delivery forecasts in cooperation with the customer and Sales Director.
- Maintain direct, frequent contact to customers in context of the development, ordering and planning process.
- Manage the inventory of customer references according to specific agreements or general rules set by the company.
- Analyse and communicate changes in the purchase behavior of customers; establish alert system for changes and proactively contact the customer for clarification.
- Represent Sales team in time of absence.
- Follow up payments of customers in cooperation with Accounting.
- Keep the AS/400 updated in all relevant data (contacts, references, prices, payment terms, etc.)
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Trade, Administration, English or other equivalent ones.
- 5~8 years similar experience in a foreign manufacturing enterprise.
- Well versed with SAP; experience in SAP migration a plus.
- Be familiar with domestic customer response process.
- Good English, both speaking and writing.
- Good ability with Windows office software.
- Good communication and coordination skills with different levels of staff inside and outside.
- Working proactively with result oriented and teamwork spirit.
- Good pressure resistance.
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
- We offer the possibility to further expand your skills with a certain autonomy in very dynamic team.