- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring the safety of staff.
- Motivating and disciplining staff.
- Support and drive all Daily Performance Management (DPM) with your team to continuously improve on all relevant KPI’s and ensure audit compliance is maintained.
- Perform periodic cycle counts and the necessary accuracy adjustments in SAP
- Verify that all buffer adjustments, clean up time events and COGI’s are kept updated so that there are no gaps in traceability.
- Maintain clean and orderly warehouse areas.
- Work to ensure materials are utilized on a FIFO-system.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Perform your duties in a manner that maximizes profits.
- Oversee the Planning/Dispatch of containers to trucker for pickup at the port and maintain spreadsheet of all incoming containers and trucks arriving from Mexico (BDMX).
- Set up local logistics to and from our partners for raw materials or services provided.
- Oversee the planning/dispatch of Exports to our Mexico facilities (BDMX)
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business, or supply chain management or 10+ years of equivalent warehouse related experience.
- Accountability/Collaboration/Honesty/ Initiative/ Respect
- Ability to handle multiple task/priorities at the same time.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Available to work extended hours if required/be available for after-hours emergencies
- Proficient computer skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP systems.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Analyze logistics data to increase productivity and aid in loss prevention.
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits
- We off the possibility to further expand your skills with a certain autonomy in a very dynamic team