Responsible for managing new product launches:
- You are responsible for coordinating regular industry, market and competitor analyses, in close coordination with market research, marketing, commercial, product development teams
- You develop the business plan & product roadmap by leading the product creation process for new or updated products/line extensions from concept creation to commercialization of the product and you prioritize a portfolio of projects regularly
- You coordinate efforts for technology driven opportunities for innovations
- You facilitate the sustainability efforts to increase the portion of ecological products in the portfolio.
- You understand and analyze market trends, customer insights and competitor actions in order to grow the business and unlock new opportunities
- You implement product strategies and programs in line with the business needs to support the strategic objectives
- You manage routine activities pertaining to product management driving all meetings, measuring metrics, conducting analytics and conducting regular management reviews.
- You review and adjust product features to better meet customer needs and expectations, based on regular product/service line reviews
- You work closely with R&D to ensure product design and quality goals are met
- You manage cross functional partners through the development and implementation of strategic initiatives to deliver against business unit objectives
- You conduct analysis to examine competing opportunities and initiatives and make trade-off decision on which opportunities and initiatives to pursue as part of the overall strategy
- Manage portfolio of products through various states of product lifecyle including new product innovation from ideation to commercialization
You Report to the EVP and Chief Marketing Officer
- Master’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Textile engineer with a commercial and business acumen or extensive work experience in the textile industry in product management.
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to research and analyze trends to make product decisions with profit in mind
- Must have strong/proven leadership and organizational skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and influential leadership skills
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical mindset and affinity with data in order to formulate resulting conclusions and actions
- Strong project management skills, with a proven ability to manage quickly shifting priorities, requirements and overlapping deadlines.
- Ability to connect with and lobby with regulating bodies, sector and industry associations
- Strong entrepreneurial and commercial mindset
- Willing to travel
- We offer you a job in a modern, energetic, and global working environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will be part of a growing and purpose-driven company.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with competitive fringe benefits.
- We offer further personal development and the possibility to expand your skills with autonomy in a very dynamic team.