BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and knitted mattress textiles. We employ more than 4200 people; our 24 business units are spread over 18 locations worldwide.
For our Production Department, we are currently looking for a Extrusion Chief
In this position, you will be providing support to the Production Manager, by:
- Establish performance objectives for the work team.
- Ensure compliance with the cycle for performance management in their collaborators.
- Organize, coordinate and control the execution of the approved production plans.
- Applicate the Quality Management System in accordance with the standards defined in the Quality Control programs in force.
- Supply products and equipment to the departments. Generate purchase orders and the correct receipt of products and supplies in the specified inventory records.
- Develop and update training plans for the different positions in the department and ensure compliance.
- Managing his work team based on the company's values and ensures to transmit to them.
- Managing results through Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement methodologies defined by the company.
- Organize, coordinate and control the product flow in order to manufacture, with the lowest possible cost, and according to the product specifications, the volumes that are requested in the planning department that are in accordance with the needs and projections of the sales department.
- Chemical engineering, Industrial engineering, or related fields.
- Bilingual (English - Spanish).
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge in manufacturing processes in the industry.
- Knowledge in yarn manufacturing processes by extrusion of Polypropylene.
- Management of unionized and non-unionized personnel.
- Strong interpersonal skills requiring the ability to resolve.
- Excellent customer focus attitude
- Excellent communication skills
You will have the opportunity to learn and build experience in textile industry and further expand your skills in a highly dynamic team.
We offer you a job in an agile and international working environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
The BD work@home policy will support you in creating a good work – life balance.
You will receive an attractive salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.