* Ensure proper execution of improvement activities related to company processes and follow-up of action plans.
* Preparing trainings for the settlement of lean production culture and providing the necessary training on "lean production techniques"
* Follow the evaluation and approval processes of the improvement ideas from employees.
* Maintain and improve the daily performance management system in collaboration with department managers.
* Providing practical support for the implementation and maintenance of CI strategy and selected methodologies,
* Actively promote the continuous improvement of values and principles necessary to ensure cultural change and transformation
* Plays an active and regulatory role in Kaizen activities.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Faculties (preferably Textile and Industrial Engineering)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English.
* Preferably familiar with Process Improvement methodologies, tools and techniques (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)
* Proficient in MS Office applications
* Having advanced reporting skills
* Analytical mind, solution-oriented, careful and have planned working discipline,
* Strong team player, able to take initiative, constantly eager to learn and open to change