BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and knitted mattress textiles and covers. We employ more than 4000 people and realize a turnover of +350 million EUR. Our 8 business units are spread over 23 locations worldwide on 5 continents. The BekaertDeslee headquarters are located in Waregem, Belgium and we are a portfolio company of the leading German family equity holding Haniel. Our purpose is to improve the lives of many, for generations, enabling the planet to sleep better.
We are currently looking for a (m/f/x):
As a content marketeer, you are responsible for the content marketing strategy and its implementation.
You will be responsible for 4 main topics
In this job, you will work in a global context.
You will report to the MarCom & Design Director.
- Preferably you have gained a first working experience
- You have obtained a creative degree (marketing, communication, journalism)
- You’re digital savvy
- You have an editorial mindset (copywriting, storytelling)
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- You have a high level of initiative and ability to work in close collaboration with different stakeholders
- We offer you a job in a fast-growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits
- We offer the possibility to further expand your skills in a very dynamic team
Kaylie Vanneste | HR Advisor |+32 492 111 553 | email@example.com