- You turn briefings into creative ideas
- You translate your ideas into graphical masterpieces to be used in different media (magazines, brochures, social media, advertising, …)
- You translate commercial messages into visual stories
- You are the gatekeeper of our visual identity
- You are responsible for the visuals of the new collections
- You coordinate with external parties (printing agency, …) and ensure deadlines are met
- Keep up to date with digital trends and societal trends as an inspiration for visual storytelling
- You are responsible for the graphics within Europe
- You support projects from China, the US, Brasil… as well
- You will report to the MarCom & Design director
- A degree in Graphic Design
- Good knowledge of design software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects is a must
- Strong in photo and video editing
- Good communicator with good spoken and written English knowledge
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, result-driven & team player
- Interested in fashion and lifestyle
- Hands-on, independent and eager to learn
- You can deal with and meet deadlines
- We offer you a job in a fast-growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
- We offer the possibility to further expand your skills in a very dynamic and fun team.
- We offer you an environment where you wil have global contacts.