BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and knitted mattress textiles and covers. We employ more than 4000 people and realize a turnover of +350 million EUR. Our 8 business units are spread over 23 locations worldwide on 5 continents. The BekaertDeslee headquarters are located in Waregem, Belgium and we are a portfolio company of the leading German family equity holding Haniel. Our purpose is to improve the lives of many, for generations, enabling the planet to sleep better.
In this position, you will be providing support to the Commercial Director
- Prepare and comply with the sales budget in terms of volume, business volume and profitability in the portfolio of the defined geographical area.
- Periodically evaluate products and key performance indicators related to the client, analyze and communicate the differences. Protect margins based on variable costs.
- Visits and constant communication with assigned clients. Prepare visit to clients (suitable samples, colors, qualities, prices, collection presentations). Give continuity to projects and requests and keep CRM updated with reports of visits and opportunities.
- Directly serve customers through promotion, marketing, sales and after-sales service. (agree prices, delivery and payment terms with customers).
- Participate in sales meetings and daily communication with planning. Follow-up of complaints or problems with the quality department.
- Manage the master data of the references and review qualities with high second with production to look for an improvement.
- Bilingual (English - Spanish).
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent customer focus attitude
- Results oriented and accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to deal with change and resistance
- Experience with production processes
You will have the opportunity to learn and build experience in customer service and further expand your skills in a highly dynamic team.
We offer you a job in an agile and international working environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
The BD work@home policy will support you in creating a good work – life balance.
You will receive an attractive salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.