• Follow-up customs procedures and stages,
• Making supplier registration and material definition on the system,
• Follow-up processes of contract, invoice, waybill etc.
• Execution of purchasing transactions at appropriate costs,
• Archiving the price offers received in the electronic environment,
• Filling and archiving of the catalogs received according to the material type regularly
• Willing to be a good member in CI activities
• Graduated from related university departments,
• At least 1 year of experience with Purchasing Department or newly graduated,
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (SAP knowledge recommended)
• Analytical mind and results-oriented
• Own a driver's license
• Male candidates must have sorted out their military service.