Main responsibilities and Key Result Areas:
- Ensure full HR administration and payroll for all employees in Australia.
- Analyze staffing needs, coach management, propose internal and external staffing solutions, lead the hiring process and assure quality.
- Set up and coordinate training and development initiatives supporting the business needs, incl. induction and onboarding of new employees
- Coach management on all employee related matters, develop and implement organizational development initiatives.
- Act as direct contact for employees in all employee related matters.
- Coordinate internal communications.
- Manage the EHS function. Coordinate EHS activities internally and collaborate with external bodies to sustain a safe working environment.
- Act as liaison/facilitator/translator/consultant when GM is meeting blue collar staff during plant tours (regarding HR/EHS matters), giving presentations to staff,…
- Design employees’ compensation and benefits plans
- Organize employer branding activities
- Track HR KPIs and suggest improvements, as needed
- Ensure all HR operations adhere to legal standards
- Maintain the Employee Handbook as living document, updating and communicating changes as required, following-up on application.
Professional qualitfications & knowledge:
- Proven work experience as a HR Manager in an industrial environment (min. 5 years)
- Master degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Solid understanding of HR practices and applicable labor laws
- Knowledge of EHS practices, policies and procedures is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), ability to work with web based applications
- Has excellent communication skills (interpersonal savvy)
- Is customer focused
- Is highly approachable
- Shows high accuracy in administration, is easy with numbers
- Shows business acumen (with interest in manufacturing, ability to think along with management)
- Has effective problem solving skills
- Is flexible (in the broad sense: in terms of working hours and mentally)
- We offer you a job in a modern, energetic, and global working environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will be part of a growing and purpose-driven company.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with competitive fringe benefits.
- We offer further personal development and the possibility to expand your skills with autonomy in a very dynamic team in a worldwide environment, internal promotion being at the core of BekaertDeslee’s people strategy