- Managing the whole order process for defined customers from order entry in our system until delivery at customer (processing orders, deliveries,…);
- Communicating with customers through various channels and inform about changes and build sustainable relationship;
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries and provide accurate, valid and complete information;
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints;
- Having a great knowledge of our products to be able to answer questions of our customers;
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues;
- Providing feedback to the Sales Manager.
- You have at least one/two years of experience in the work field;
- You are self driven, dedicated and have excellent communication skills;
- You are open, smart oriented, friendly, positive and have good admin skills and high attention to details;
- You have the ability to prioritize and to work under pressure;
- You are result oriented;
- You have knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of SAP constitutes as an advantage;
- You speak English fluently.
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where positivity, trust, creativity and team work are valued;
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience, topped with fringe benefits;
- You will be part of a wonderful, positive team that owns a great deal of experience in Sales.