BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and knitted mattress textiles and covers. We employ more than 3900 people and realize a turnover of +350 million EUR. Our 24 business units are spread over 18 locations worldwide. The BekaertDeslee headquarters are located in 87, Belgium and we are a portfolio company of the leading German family equity holding Haniel. Our purpose is to improve the lives of many, for generations, enabling the planet to sleep better.
We are currently looking for a BDNA Material Planning
In this position, you will providing support to the Procurement Manager NA
- Responsible for the timely execution of all SAP materials planning for BOM fabrics and covers (exceptions apply)
- Responsible of maintaining a healthy level of RM inventory in terms of material availability, space requirement and NWC
- Manage the scope of product needs by working with key department managers, team members and /or on project teams
- Plan & Prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs (MRP)
- Take ownership of the PO follow up and material planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions
- Manage inventory risk and ensure that contingency plans are in place
- University degree or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 5 years of planning experience in an industrial environment
- Experience with supply chain management
- Fluency in English and Spanish required
- Hands-on mentality and result driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Embraces fact-based decision making
You will have the opportunity to learn and build experience in Global Procurement and Supply Chain and further expand your skills in a highly dynamic team.
We offer you a job in an agile and international working environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
The BD work@home policy will support you in creating a good work – life balance.
You will receive an attractive salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.