- Monitors improvement and development activities within the entire organization. All corrective, preventive and remedial actions to be taken
- follows the activities.
- Takes part in the sample preparation and reporting process.
- Ensures that the processes are created and listed according to the model to be produced, standard instructions are created, time intake calculations are performed.
- Ensures the creation of process development and work flow charts.
- Responsible for the preparation and/or follow-up of production and productivity reports.
- Responsible for line balancing activities.
- Performs activities and projects for production and/or productivity maximization together with the planning department.
- Responsible for error minimization in production by monitoring the final product quality error rate.
- Reports work accidents, near misses and dangerous situations.
- Ensures the control of natural resource and energy consumption and works to reduce it.
- Prepares weekly and monthly production reports.
- Makes improvements and developments related to processes and the system.
- Participates in and contributes to Quality Management Systems and other system implementations and ensures that
- ensures its effectiveness and continuity.
- Graduated from Textile Engineering department of universities, preferably Industrial Engineering
- 5-8 years of experience,
- Prone to teamwork.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs, preferably SAP
- Strong communication skills, taking responsibility, open to development and change, being dynamic
- To have analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Completion of military service for male candidates.