- Engineer Degree in “ textile “ Chemistry.
- School graduate
- Knowledge into the different finishing application technologies and processes for textile and having interest to increase practical knowledge in production.
- Good knowledge in different yarns properties ( polyester- viscose -Tencel- elastane -cotton-polyethylene – polypropylene )
- Independent and open mindset, positive and team player and taking owner ship of the development projects.
- Good with working cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills and able to build, develop and maintain a successful working relationship with all levels.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and/or relevant software - SAP
- Keen interest for sustainability
- In line with the core BD behaviors ( think customer first -empower others-improve everyday -take ownership -compete for success )
- Sense for safety and environment rules for the use of chemicals.
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
- We offer the possibility to further expand your skills with a certain autonomy in a very dynamic team.