We are seeking an experienced Process Engineer Leader to join our team helping to coordinate process engineering fabrics, finishing / final inspection, industrialization of new products, evaluation of fabrics specs BDNA, evaluation, proposal and implementation of new processes, materials and technologies and collaboration with the NPI group in the implementation of new products.
In this position, you will be providing support to Operations Manager
- Process Design: Create and develop detailed process plans, including process flow diagrams, equipment specifications, and control systems
- Process Optimization: Continuously analyze and improve existing processes to enhance efficiency, reduce waste, and increase productivity
- Quality Control: Develop and implement quality control measures to ensure that products or outputs meet specified standards and regulations
- Safety Compliance: Ensure processes comply with safety regulations and standards, identifying potential hazards and implementing measures
- Cost Analysis: Monitor and control costs associated with the processes, looking for opportunities to reduce expenses while maintaining quality
- Data Analysis: Collect and analyze data to track process performance, identify bottlenecks, and troubleshoot issues
- Materials Selection: Choose appropriate materials for processes and make recommendations to improve material usage
- Equipment Selection: Select, install, and maintain machinery and equipment used in the production process
- Documentation: Maintain comprehensive records and documentation of processes, changes, and improvements
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including production, quality control, maintenance, and management, to achieve common goals
Environmental Impact: Consider and minimize the environmental impact of processes and suggest sustainable practices
- A bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Proven experience in a textile production environment (finishing and final inspection), by preference in mattress ticking
- Skilled in technical settings on Stenter and the applied technology finishing
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate and interpret data, identify issues, and develop solutions
- Ability to identify and resolve process-related problems and inefficiencies
- Effective communication skills to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Project management skills to plan and execute process improvement projects
- Eager to learn, flexible and able to work towards the set targets
- Coaching skills and ability to generate impact by influencing
- Flexible and stress-resistant, able to work to deadlines and to prioritize conflicting and changing priorities;
- Self-motivated with a sense of ownership and strong desire to succeed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Technical experience in working with ERP system, SAP
- Experience with BI for analysis and reporting
- Willing to travel
- Living the BD core behaviors (Think customer first – Empower others-Improve every day-Take ownership-Compete for success)
You will have the opportunity to learn and build experience and further expand your skills in a highly dynamic team.
We offer you a job in an agile and international working environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
The BD work@home policy will support you in creating a good work – life balance.
You will receive an attractive salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
Are you interested?