Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
- Ensure and follow-up of the legal obligations of Occupational Health and Safety Law Number 6331
- Carry out the implementation and follow-up of the Social Compliance and Work Safety management system.
- Ensure that all work and changes in the workplace are planned, organized, tested, implemented and carried out in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety legislation and general Occupational Safety rules.
- Plan and Control observation of the working environment, the periodic maintenance, control and measurements that must be done in accordance with the occupational health and safety legislation.
- Control the implementation of OHS risk assessments in the shopfloor and make sure implementations of determined actions.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of OHS trainings and give training
- Attend and contribute to the technical analysis meetings after accident, near-miss and danger situations, offer creative and effective solutions, control implementation of the solutions.
- Report OHS results and studies
- Prepare emergency plans and create accident statistics
- Makes recommendations to the employer's representative to ensure that the planning, organization and implementation of work, including the design, condition, maintenance, selection and selection of machinery and other equipment and the materials used, the selection, supply, use, maintenance, storage and testing of personal protective equipment are carried out in accordance with occupational health and safety legislation and general occupational safety rules in relation to the work carried out and changes to be made in the workplace.
- Graduated from relevant engineering departments of universities
- Having an at least 1 year experience in Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety management and practices in businesses
- Good command of English
- Able to use MS Office programs at a good level and reporting skills
- Prone to Teamwork, Good communication skills
- Having technical analysis skills, developing action plans and following them well,
- Developing creative and effective solutions,
- B-Class Occupational Safety Specialist Certificate
- Having knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Occupational Health and Safety who knows the legal obligations and can follow up
- Having a Class B driving license and actively driving,
- Male candidates must have sorted out their military service.