Our IT-team consists of 15+ people, focused on 3 groups (infrastructure, service, and application). You will be part of the Application team, where open communication and taking initiative is highly valued.
Do you see yourself working in this function?
As Collaboration Analyst you will be involved in the improvement projects of our Office 365 and Low-Code based platforms. You will have the opportunity to analyze, deliver and troubleshoot new applications using Office 365 features and functionalities, such as Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint, Office 365 Groups and Low-code solutions for our end-users. More specifically you will:
You report to and work together with the Digital Collaboration and CRM Architect.
Do you have what it takes to join the BekaertDeslee family?
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in Business & IT or in Computer Science.
- You have a first professional experience.
- You are interested in Office 365 Technology and have a nature in being up to date with the latest technologies.
- You have SharePoint Administration knowledge, or you are willing to acquire this.
- You can translate our end-users needs into out-of-the-box solutions.
- You are customer-oriented and ready to talk with colleagues that need support and explanations in non-IT terms. Therefore, you are required to have good communication skills.
- You have a proven ability to work independently, hands-on, structured and manage projects.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of Dutch is an asset).
What do we give in return for your skills and motivation?
- We offer you a job in a growing international organization.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
- We offer the possibility to further expand your skills in a very dynamic team.
- 2 days per week remote working
- Despite its worldwide presence, the company has kept an important intrapreneurial vibe and appreciates initiative and out of the box thinking
- We give you the environment to challenge yourself and take ownership