Posted: 11/11/2019 | Location: Turkey, Tekirdağ
BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and knitted mattress textiles. We employ 3200 people, are located at 19 production units worldwide and realize a turnover of + 350 mio €. As Bekaert Deslee Turkey, we are located in Çorlu in the European Free Zone.
Warping and Warehouse Responsible
We are looking for a Warping and Warehouse Responsible for Bekaert Deslee Turkey
- Ownership and management of all EHS in initiatives in responsibility.
- Managing all processes from receipt of goods to delivering to related department.
- Leadership of Warping and Yarn Warehouse employees.
- Management of regular stock count.
- Implementation of the FIFO system.
- Ensuring proper usage of systems (SAP-BMS etc.)
- Good communication with other departments.
- Controls and organizes the warp process.
- Based in or willing to live in Çorlu, Çerkezköy or Kapaklı
- Graduated from department of textile engineering is preferred
- Result oriented, good communication skills, self-motivated, responsive and detail minded
- Ability to build strong relationships with the team, communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- Well organized individual, able to manage multiple tasks, strong problem solving skills
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Literate in Microsoft office programs. Experience in SAP systemwill be an advantage
Military Status: Completed, Exempt
Level of education: Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Graduate)
Company Industry: Textile
Job Role: Import / Export, Warping and Warehouse Management
Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
Position Level: Responsible
Job Location: Çorlu/Turkey