Posted: 25/03/2021 | Close date: 25/05/2021 | Location: Belgium, Waregem
For the period between mid-May and mid-October we are looking for a temporary accountant at BekaertDeslee HQ. You will end up in a nice team of 4 people. Your main responsibilities are:
- Booking invoices, banks, expense notes, etc.
- Entering payments (incl. advance corporation tax)
- Independent preparation of declarations (VAT, Intrastat, statistics, foreign VAT refunds)
- All entries and tasks around month end in SAP
- Support for preparing income tax return
- You have a degree in accounting
- You can look back on +/- 5 years of experience in an accounting role
- You know how to work with SAP
- You have a good knowledge of working with Excel
- Experience in an international production environment is a plus
- You can express yourself fluently in English oral and written
- You have a calm and positive attitude
- You can work independently, are proactive and bring your tasks to a successful end in a structured way.
- We offer you a job in a modern, energetic, and global working environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will be part of a growing and purpose-driven company.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with competitive fringe benefits.
Please contact Julie Demyttenaere| HR Advisor|+32 472 22 75 24 | firstname.lastname@example.org