Location: Belgium, Waregem
For our key customers we have long running development projects, which require extra attention and follow up. The developments can be initiated by the customer or by BekaertDeslee. As a technical engineer you are responsible for the technical part of these projects for selected key customers. You take care of the A to Z follow-up of each project.
- You are in direct contact with the technical developer of the customer and you translate his development needs into an internal project plan.
- You plan, organize and execute the project, resulting in delivering the required fabrics or covers to the customer, creating additional business opportunities.
- You follow-up progress and results, and take action when needed.
- You secure contact and coordination between involved internal departments such as purchase, supply chain, production, quality, logistics…
- You secure correct technical roll-out of the approved developments.
- You work within the product and development team and contribute to the team’s projects and objectives.
- You have a strong technical knowledge in textiles and production processes.
- You have experience in project management.
- You have working knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
- You are flexible, stress-resistant, result driven and you have a hands-on mentality.
- You go the extra mile to ensure your objectives.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are an enthousiastic and dynamic result driven team player.
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
- We offer the possibility to further expand your skills in a very dynamic team.