Posted: 01/03/2021 | Close date: 31/03/2021 | Location: Belgium, Waregem
You will help BD to focus on right priorities by providing specific analysis on various critical topics (Strategy, M&A, Governance). You are an enabler for decision making by clarifying business challenges BD is facing.
- You provide and deliver strategic data analysis, insights and presentations to the executive committee
- You elaborate on specific strategies for business units
- You identify, cultivate and analyze qualitative and quantitative data in the external competitive market as well as from within BD (e.g. financials) to support business needs
- You contribute to improving systems, processes and tools particularly as they enhance the vision of data analytics, innovation, social impact investing and/or strategy development.
- You assist with project management and coordination/development of work plans, deliverables and activities
- You research and analyze industries, market segments and business models
- You assist in screening, approaching and negotiating with M&A targets
- You evaluate the merits of alternatives and presents findings to executive management
- You evaluate potential corporate development opportunities (e.g. by providing strategic due diligence, financial statement analyses, financial modeling, and returns analyses) and monitor existing strategic initiatives.
- You assist in preparing reports for our shareholder
- You work closely with finance for budgets
- You lead financial analyses requested by department leadership.
You Report to the EVP Strategy & Development
• You have a master degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
• You have 2 – 5 years of experience as an analyst in M&A, strategy consulting, market research, business analysis or related field
• You have in depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
• You have strong analytical skills and you embrace fact-bases decision making
• You are a born negotiator with a strong business acumen
• You have excellent communication - and project management skills
• You are flexible, stress-resistant and result driven
• Technical skills: working knowledge of Office365, SAP is a bonus
• You are fluent in English
• You are willing to travel
• We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued
• You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits
• We offer the possibility to further expand your skills in a very dynamic team