Posted: 01/09/2021 | Location: Czech Republic, Aš
- Organizing shift schedules
- Monitoring attendance, tardiness and time off Assigning duties to specific employees based on role and skills
- Supervising employees and assisting with tasks as necessary
- Conducting performance reviews and sharing feedback with both upper management and team members
- Managing team members requests and transgressions
- Training new and current team members on tasks
- Adhering to company policies and health, safety and employment standards
- Excellent communication skills Leadership skills like decision-making
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good organization and time management abilities
- Comfortable with workplace technology like scheduling software, ....
- Technical background as advantage
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where positivity, trust, creativity and team work are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience, topped with fringe benefits
- You will be part of a young, positive team