Location: Belgium, Waregem
BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and
knitted mattress textiles. We employ more than 2600 people and have 19 production units worldwide.
The headquarter and a high tech innovation & Design Center are located in Belgium (Waregem). We
dedicate ourselves every day to innovate and inspire our customers. We believe that through
innovative sleeping solutions, we can improve people’s quality of life. For our Group SAP Competence
center we are currently looking for a:
SAP Functional Analyst Finance & Controlling
- Functional support to the (key) users to resolve daily issues, covering the following areas:
Accounting, Statutory and management reporting, Controlling / variance analysis
- Evaluate the change requests from key users and business process owners, propose solutions and perform and/or coordinate the execution of the changes
- Proactively work on improvements that benefit the business.
- Work together with the application partner for change requests: document the requirements, testing, move to production
- Assist in implementation projects : GAP Analysis, Developments, Customizing, Testing, Training, User Acceptance, Go-live
- Documenting the business processes and the translation in SAP. Participate in extended hours and out of hours support if required.
- Reporting to the SAP Teamlead back office processes (No direct reports)
- You have 5 to 10 years experience as SAP Functional Analyst/Consultant in FI & CO
- Experience with SAP BW/BO is an asset
- Affinity or basic knowledge of one or more other modules (SD, MM, PP, WM) is an asset.
- Basic ABAP programming language knowledge is an asset.
- Willingness to acquire business knowledge.
- Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Self-motivated, directed and keen attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Languages : English is mandatory / Spanish is an asset
- Home based in Belgium- area Waregem
- Willingness and ability to travel to the other business units for the roll-out projects (20%)
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
- We offer the possibility to further expand your management-skills with a certain autonomy
in a very dynamic team.