Posted: 10/03/2021 | Location: Mexico, Ixtacuixtla and Tijuana
- Be the subject matter expert on SAP and Power BI
- Provide supply chain expertise to improve business processes and performance
- Liaison with IT team to facilitate communications, assist with issue resolution and document system requirements and design needs
- Serving as liaison between Commercial, Operations, and Finance in SAP analytics
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to drive data decision making for the leadership team
- Collaborate with supply chain to ensure the integrity and health of SAP
- Support strategic initiatives improve inventory efficiencies
- Provide end user support and training
- Work with manufacturing and supply chain teams to identify and establish value added reporting and metrics from SAP that will enable more efficient operations
- Engage workforce to uncover inefficiencies and areas to help poke yoke the process
- Collaborating with finance, quality, and other stakeholders to ensure system is meeting all compliance requirements in a streamlined fashion.
- You are involved in the testing of new or changed processes implemented (as part of upgrades, change requests, projects related to new functionalities, etc.)
- You prepare end user documentation
- You prepare test scripts for User Acceptance Testing
- Perform User Acceptance Testing
- Partner cross functionally to lead 3rd party software integration with SAP
- Drives projects throughout full life cycle: from concept to completion and support
- Use requirements to drive design of projects with high complexity
- Contribute to building the capabilities
- Complete testing activities to ensure the quality of the solution.
- Use change management to ensure adoption of solution
- Demonstration of in-depth technical capabilities in SAP in a highly regulated environment.
- Possess strong business acumen in assembly environments. 8+ years of experience to design, develop, implement, and test IT systems based on SAP solutions.
- Technical aptitude: ability to learn new systems and information quickly
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms understandable to the business, needs to be able to train the organization
- Excellent Presentation, Communication & Inter-Personal skills
- Capable to build relationships with the key business stakeholders to understand their needs
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Understanding of Lean Methodologies and Operational Excellence
- Experience and proven success working in a multi-cultural environment
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
- We offer the possibility to further expand your skills with a certain autonomy in a very dynamic team