Posted: 17/12/2020 | Location: Romania, Miercurea Sibiului
- You will be responsible for the organization and planning of all recruitment processes, for blue collars, in the company. You make sure that the recruitment is conducted in an ethical way for all parties. Also you ensure a good relationship with the HR suppliers;
- You will be the contact person for our candidates and you will also ensure a smooth integration of the new employees in the company.
- You organize and write all documents regarding hiring, but you can also support other administrative tasks: disciplinary commissions, addendums, notifications, contracts, certificates etc.
- As Recruitment Specialist you report to the HR Manager and you closely work together with all department leaders.
- You have an university degree and at least three years of experience in an HR department handling also recruitment;
- Knowledge of the Work Code;
- You are open, smart oriented, friendly, positive and you have the ability to motivate and engage;
- You speak English fluently.
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where positivity, trust, creativity and team work are valued;
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience, topped with fringe benefits;
- You will be part of a young, positive team.