Posted: 24/08/2021 | Location: Turkey, ERGENE
We currently have a Quality System Engineer vacancy in our facility in Ergene/Tekirdağ
•Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Faculties (preferably Textile and Industrial Engineering)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English.
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Having advanced reporting skills, Analytical mind, solution-oriented, careful and have planned working discipline,
• Strong team player, able to take initiative, constantly eager to learn and open to change
• Having organization, time management and decision making skills
• No military obligations for male candidates.
• Help to create and follow up processes and standard work instructions.
• Control Quality Management Systems and Material Safety Data Sheets.
• Support Quality Improvement Projects.
• Provide analysis of new and raw materials and informs relevant departments.
• Request and follow up actions for detected nonconformities, risks and improvement opportunities with departments.
• Follow, evaluate and report internal audits, continuity and effectiveness of customer standards that the company has to implement.
• Support other department Projects if necessary