Posted: 15/12/2020 | Close date: 05/01/2021 | Location: Mexico, Tlaxcala
BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and knitted mattress textiles. We employ more than 3400 people; our 9 business units are spread over 27 locations worldwide.
For our Quality Department, we are currently looking for a: Quality Engineer (Location: Mexico)
The objective of this position is to be the "Right hand" of Quality Manager to be our embassador with external clients for non-compliances events and also to prevent deviations in the quality of finished products.
For this role, we are looking for someone:
-Dynamic and Hands-on.
-Problem Solving Tools Savvy (8Ds, A3, PPAP, Control Plans, Root Cuase Analysis, etc)
- Bilingual (English- Spanish) No exceptions.
- Incredible focus on client’s needs and customer service.
- Results oriented and used to work in fast-paced environment. KPI culture highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills: Effective communication.
- Resilient: Ability to deal with change and resistance. You don’t take a no for an answer.
- At least, 3 years in a similar position or being part of the aforementioned Quality Process.
Please apply, we are looking forward to hear from you!