Location: Belgium, Waregem
For our European business unit we are currently looking for a Procurement Manager. In this role you work together with the regional European colleagues to ensure the procurement, sourcing and ordering of the local categories at the best possible conditions. You ensure a correct implementation of our CPT category strategies and processes. You are the interface between Europe and the Group.
- You are responsible for the procurement of the local categories.
- You develop and implement the procurement strategies.
- You negotiate contracts and SLA’s to assure the right quality.
- You have a good knowledge of the market and you follow new trends.
- You estimate and mitigate potential supply chain risk.
- You handle the order management.
- You evaluate the supplier performance and you build strong relationships. You continuously source alternative vendors to chase for the best possible conditions.
- You develop and execute contingency plans for risk management.
- You continuously improve the local procurement performance.
- You act as an interface between Europe and the group category managers. You inform the category managers of business opportunities and you support the CPT contract implementation by sharing local knowledge. You cooperate with all stakeholders.
- You drive compliance and assure a correct implementation of the CPT category strategies in your business unit. You work in close co-operation with the Group Procurement Excellence Manager.
- You manage and coach your team towards the best possible results.
- You will report to the European Supply Chain Director.
- You have a master degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 5 your experience in a procurement role in an industrial environment
- Experience with supply chain management.
- Strong analytical skills and you embrace fact-bases decision making.
- You are a born negotiator with a strong business sense.
- You have excellent communication and project management skills.
- Flexible, stress-resistant, result driven and hands-on mentality.
- Fluent in English.
- Willingness to travel.