Location: Belgium, Waregem
For our Group Purchasing Team, we are currently search for a
Procurement Excellence Manager
- Is responsible for the development, implementation, training and follow up of the Procurement processes. Is responsible for the set up and the retention of the documentation, manuals …. for the procurement community.
- Develops together with Legal, PO templates with GTC’s (General Terms and Conditions), contract/agreement templates, SLA’s ….. where applicable.
- Creates and implements transparent, efficient and uniform systems and tools together with IT management, currently mainly SAP.
- Be the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for procurement when new systems and tools are implemented.
- Provides tools for Operational Reporting (spend analysis, KPi’s …..)
- Insures the development and the efficient us of the BD master data processes
- Manages procurement related project processes and procedures (or new activities)
- Insures efficient change management, communication, training with respect to process improvement.
- Acts as SPOC for the BD procurement team with respect to systems and tools: filters requests from BD procurement team members and checks feasibility with the IT department. After feasibility check, will make sure that all BU’s have same implementation and training.
- Implements and follows up the compliance with the processes in all locations globally.
- Defines and optimizes the effectiveness of the P2P (Purchase to Pay) processes and tools in collaboration with Finance.
- Reviews audit reports on processes and systems in order to identify dysfunctions and develops an improvement plan.
- He acts as the SPOC for external audits of procurement processes
- Monitors and defines corrective actions to continuously optimizing process performance.
- Reports to the Chief Purchasing Officer
- Works in Close collaboration with the Group Category Managers and local Purchasing teams in the plants.
- Preferably master or equivalent through experience with min 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Procurement experience in a global environment
- SAP procurement knowledge
- Experienced excel user
- Result oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills and influencing skills with the ability to manage and persuade at all levels of the company
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Ability to deal with change and resistance