Posted: 17/05/2021 | Location: Indonesia, Purwakarta
Main Job Objective :
- Responsible for the supervision and coordination of all the activities of production planning.
- Planning fabric orders and fabric samples in SAP based on request by the Sales Dept.
- Checking material for all orders and coordinate with sales and purchasing department.
- Follow-up the delivery of fabrics in accordance with the request, send a confirmation in SAP to the Sales Dept. and coordinate with the production dept.
- Daily control, planning and order confirmation of all incoming orders.
- Follow up fabrics in production process and have daily communication with the Production department heads (preparation, weaving, knitting, finishing and final inspection) and the Production Manager (in person and/or by email / Skype / Phone).
- Analyze material/production specifications and plant capacity data, to determine the planning of the manufacturing requirements.
- Daily control of production order status between Planning and Production.
- Close communication with the sales department with regard to incoming orders.
- Inform the sales assistants and customer service team ASAP on possible production issues, which have an impact on planning and shipment of finished goods.
- Weekly check and confirm outgoing shipments with Logistics department.
- Prepare weekly lead-times report.
General Requirements :
- Male/Female. • Diploma 3 / Bachelor Degree.
- English Skills both spoken and written.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Minimum 3 years working experience as a Planner / PPIC.
- Have experience for MRP (Material Requirement Planning).
- Have knowledge about SAP.
- Knowledge of Textiles Industry is a Plus.
- Independent and able to work in a team.
- Able to develop and maintain to successful working relationship with different levels of people.