Posted: 15/01/2021 | Close date: 18/02/2021 | Location: Mexico, Tlaxcala
BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and knitted mattress textiles. We employ more than 3400 people; our 9 business units are spread over 27 locations worldwide.
For our North America Operations, we are currently looking for an: Operations Manager Plant I (Location: Tlaxcala, Mexico)
The Operations Manager of BekaertDeslee Mexico (BDMX) Plant I, is responsible for all processes related to the manufacturing, warehousing and maintenance of the current operation in our site located in Ixtacuixtla, Mexico.
For this role, we are looking for someone:
- With a university degree in Textile Engineering, Textile Chemistry, Process Engineering, Production Management or similar through experience.
- With at least 5 years of experience as Operations or Plant Manager with multiple shift systems in an integrated manufacturing environment
- With a strong leadership experience in a manufacturing environment based on Lean or World Class Manufacturing principles.
- Technical knowledge of textile manufacturing processes is a strong plus.
- Experience in manufacturing of woven or knitted mattress ticking is extremely desirable.
- Has in-depth product and process knowledge in order to represent the site’s interests internally.
- Who is business proficient in Spanish and English.
-Resilient and able to handle stress and ambiguity. Highly organized.
Please apply, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
BekaertDeslee – Close to you.