Posted: 11/01/2022 | Location: Turkey, TEKİRDAĞ
- Ensure and follow-up of the legal obligations of Occupational Health and Safety Law Number 6331
- Carry out the implementation and follow-up of the Social Compliance and Work Safety management system.
- Ensure that all work and changes in the workplace are planned, organized, tested, implemented and carried out in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety legislation and general Occupational Safety rules.
- Plan and Control observation of the working environment, the periodic maintenance, control and measurements that must be done in accordance with the occupational health and safety legislation.
- Control the implementation of OHS risk assessments in the shopfloor and make sure implementations of determined actions.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of OHS trainings and give training
- Attend and contribute to the technical analysis meetings after accident, near-miss and danger situations, offer creative and effective solutions, control implementation of the solutions.
- Report OHS results and studies
- Prepare emergency plans and create accident statistics
- According to working conditions and changes to be made in the shopfloor plan, organize and implement materials, supply, personal protective equipment to ensure that it is maintained in accordance with occupational health and safety legislation and general occupational safety rules.
- Make waste water analysis and ensure that waste water reports are kept regularly.
- Responsible for the layout of the Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Waste Site
- Graduated from Environmental Engineering Department from Universities
- At least 4 years of experience in Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety management and practices in businesses
- Good command of English
- Able to use MS Office programs at a good level and reporting skills Prone to Teamwork, Good communication skills
- Having technical analysis skills, developing action plans and following them well
- Developing creative and effective solutions
- B-Class Occupational Safety Specialist Certificate
- Having knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Occupational Health and Safety who knows the legal obligations and can follow up
- Having a Class B driving license and actively driving
- Male candidates must have sorted out their military service