Posted: 16/03/2021 | Location: USA, Winston Salem
- Primary responsibility will be to; create, implement and manage profitable growth with key accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with design, sourcing, and production departments at assigned accounts
- Forecast planning with customer and communicating production needs to BekaertDeslee planning dept.
- Research customer needs and create presentations and recommendations based on these needs.
- Recommend changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Individually manage agreed upon operational KPI’s e.g. sales growth, FC, stock levels, on time delivery, for each of your key accounts
- 4 year college degree or relevant experience
- Textiles related degree or experience is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of outside sales experience managing national accounts
- We offer you a job in a fast-growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
- We offer the possibility to further expand your skills with a certain autonomy in a very dynamic team.