Posted: 01/11/2021 | Location: Turkey, Tekirdağ
We currently have a Maintenance Chief vacancy in our facility in Ergene/Tekirdağ
• Support supply of spare parts from domestic and abroad
• Make engineering actions related to improvement and performance of machines and equipments.
• Controlling daily energy consumption on the basis of departments
• Intervene long-lasting or unsolved breakdowns
• Take an active role in the assembly, disassembly and transportation processes of the machines and systems in the shopfloor
• Schedule and organize annual maintenance plan
• Provide solving to comprise of mechanic, electrical or electronic breakdowns
• Intervene in case of problems in transformers or transformer rooms
• Willing to be a good member in CI activities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Faculties
• At least 5 years of experience in the Maintenance Department, preferably in Textile Industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Autocad and PLC knowledge recommended)
• Ability to make solutions on malfunction and maintenance issues, and have knowledge of total efficient maintenance,
• Having advanced reporting skills, Analytical mind, solution-oriented, careful and have planned working discipline,
• Strong team player, able to take initiative, constantly eager to learn and open to change
• Having organization, time management and decision making skills
• Own a driver's license
• Preferably having OHS experience and certificate
• Male candidates must have sorted out their military service.