Posted: 01/11/2021 | Location: Turkey, TEKİRDAĞ
We currently have a Logistics Personnel vacancy in our facility in Ergene/Tekirdağ
- Organization of the loading process
- Registration of incoming/ outgoing raw materials on SAP stock lists.
- Assist logistics specialist in preparing documents of export
- Provide updates for shipment cost lists • Making export invoices
- Control of shipment paperwork & export documents.
- Follow up shipment notifications made to transport companies and customs broker
- Prepare logistics list about export details.
- Willing to be a good member in CI activities
- Graduated from related university departments
- At least a year of experience with Logistics Department or newly graduated
- Good communication skills in English
- Proficient in MS Office applications (SAP knowledge preferable)
- Analytical mind and results-oriented
- Having reporting skills
- Willing to work as a team member
- Male candidates must have sorted out their military service