Posted: 15/01/2021 | Close date: 18/02/2021 | Location: Mexico, Tlaxcala
BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and knitted mattress textiles. We employ more than 3400 people; our 9 business units are spread over 27 locations worldwide.
For our Production Department, we are currently looking for a: Knitting Manager (Location: Tlaxcala, Mexico)
The Knitting Manager of BekaertDeslee Mexico (BDMX), organizes controls, coordinates, drives, and improves all activities related to the Knitting Department of our site located in Ixtacuixtla, Mexico
For this role, we are looking for someone:
- With an academic degree in (Textile) Engineering, or equivalent through experience.
- With at least 3-5 years of experience as production manager with multiple shift systems in an integrated manufacturing environment including downstream and upstream processes
- With quite experience in a manufacturing environment based on Lean or World Class Manufacturing principles.
- With technical knowledge of circular, electronic knitting technology.
- Knowledge of circular knitted mattress ticking would be extremely desirable.
- Who is business proficient in Spanish and English
-Resilient, a degree of stress resistance is indispensable.
Please apply, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
BekaertDeslee – Close to you.