Posted: 24/03/2021 | Close date: 24/06/2021 | Location: Belgium, Waregem
As Junior Office 365 Collaboration Analyst you will be involved in the improvement projects of our Office 365 based collaboration platforms. You will have the opportunity to analyze, deliver and troubleshoot new applications using Office 365 features and functionalities, such as Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint, Office 365 Groups, PowerApps, Planner, etc. More specifically you will:
- Capture and analyze business use case scenario’s and translate them into Office 365 such as Power Automate/PowerApps and Sharepoint Online solutions, when needed supported by the external partners.
- Ensure our users worldwide are supported in using the Office 365 tools and you are eager to make our collaborators more efficient and more productive.
- Follow all new developments in the Office 365 area, you test them and evaluate if tools are mature to launch in the organization.
- Develop training material (manuals, video’s, online help, etc.).
- Organize training sessions, for end-users, key users and champions in the different locations.
- Ensure the user adoption is increasing.
- Collaborate on the integration with our Dynamics 365 CRM environment.
- Report to and work together with the Digital Collaboration and CRM Architect.
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in Business & IT or in Computer Science.
- You have a first experience and interest in Office 365 Technology.
- You have already worked with Power Automate (Microsoft Flow), PowerApps and Teams apps. Willingness to learn about Dynamics 365 CRM is an asset.
- You have SharePoint Administration knowledge, or you are willing to acquire this.
- You have a first business experience (can be a traineeship), preferably in manufacturing environment.
- You are capable of translation our end-users needs to out-of-the-box solutions.
- You are customer-oriented.
- You have a proven ability to work independently, hands-on, structured and manage projects.
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of Dutch is an asset).
- We offer you a job in a modern, energetic, and global working environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will be part of a growing and purpose-driven company.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with competitive fringe benefits.
- We offer further personal development and the possibility to expand your skills with autonomy in a very dynamic team.
Please contact Julie Demyttenaere| HR Advisor|+32 472 22 75 24 | email@example.com