Posted: 28/05/2021 | Close date: 30/07/2021 | Location: China, Wuxi
• You are the first contact to for end users to handle their IT problems, questions and requests (via phone call, face to face, IT service desk tool).
• You monitor all incoming support inquiries, evaluate and improve the quality of information, resolve the queries/incidents yourself or transfer to colleagues if the inquiry is in another area of expertise.
• You identify the root cause of problems and share this information with the colleagues who need to resolve the problem.
• You are responsible for the installation, maintenance and management of the lifecycle of all end user equipment. You do hardware and software installations.
• You perform hardware repairs or coordinate this work with external partners.
• You perform hands-on work for the IT operations: physical installation of server- and networking equipment, network patching, backup handling…).
• You build IT documentation and improve the IT knowledge base, both for end users and internal IT users.
• You guide your end users in their awareness and behavior to maintain a (cyber)secure IT environment.
• You work together with the local support engineers in your region in case of more complex matters. • You assist our engineering department maintaining IOT devices in the production area.
• Train employees on relevant knowledge, tools and process, to help them improve work efficiency and use experience. • Complete the tasks assigned by the superior.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• You have 3 to 5 years experience as a user support engineer.
• Having a history of working in an international context is an asset.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Active Directory, Win10 enterprise, Azure AD).
• Support experience for Microsoft office applications, preferably in an Office365 context: o Word, Powerpoint, Excel o Outlook for mail and calendar o Skype for Business/ Teams for collaboration o Sharepoint as the BD Intranet.
• Basic knowledge about SCCM and MS Intune • Basic knowledge about networked printers and multifunctional devices.
• Basic knowledge on networking technology • Basic knowledge on Voice Over IP communications technology.
• Basic understanding of the ITIL framework, especially the end user support related processes.
• Experience with working with an IT Service management tool (we are working with JIRA) SKILLS.
• The customer is key. All what we do is for our end users.
• Willingness to acquire business knowledge.
• Self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Problem-solving abilities. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Languages: English is mandatory.