Location: Belgium, Waregem
BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and knitted mattress textiles. We employ 3200 people, are located at 19 production units worldwide and realize a turnover of + 350 mio €. Our headquarters is located in Belgium (Waregem).
For the Group IT Team at our headquarters in Waregem we are currently looking for an intern.
Project: Office 365
The internship should ideally take place between September and December (for a duration of at least 2 months).
BekaertDeslee users worldwide are working in the Office365 collaboration platform: Office Online, SharePoint, OneDrive for business, Skype for business and Office Groups. We are building a Sharepoint based collaboration platform to share knowledge across the different business locations worldwide and enable employees to collaborate in virtual teams anytime, anywhere and on any device. By detecting business use cases, we continuously extend the Collaboration platform by using standard tools like SharePoint, Teams, planner, project online, Forms, PowerApps, Flow… with the goal to write as less programming code as possible.
You will be involved into one or several activities related to the collaboration platform:
- Training and support: We ensure that our users worldwide are supported in using the Office 365 tools by training them and provide training materials and best practices. Together with key users/champions, you ensure the user adoption is increasing.
- New applications: You analyze business use case scenario’s and translate them into Office 365 and Sharepoint Online solutions, when needed supported by the external partner. In this context, we tend to use as less programming code as possible, allowing users to maintain their applications themselves and make them citizen-developers.
- Architecture: We follow all new developments in the Office365 and Microsoft Cloud area, we test them and evaluate when tools are mature to launch in the organization. We evaluate together with the Infrastructure support team if this matches our standards and manage the Office365 (user) administration in the MS Portal.
- Bachelor or Master in IT, Business Management & Business Administration. Other study programmes are welcome if there is a justification enclosed.
- No previous experience of Office 365 technology is required, but interest is key.
- You are interested in working together with the business and communicate with people in different business units and roles.
- You are open to work in a multi-cultural environment. • Knowledge of English is mandatory.
- The internship is located in Waregem, Belgium.