Location: Belgium, Waregem
BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and knitted mattress textiles. We employ more than 2500 people, are located at 26 locations worldwide and have a turnover of + 350 mio €. Our headquarter is located in Belgium (Waregem). For our Group Finance team, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
As part of the finance team, you will make a key contribution to strengthen the internal control organization within BekaertDeslee.
Your main responsibilities:
- Help the organization to achieve its objectives by assessing with a systematic and disciplined approach the effectiveness and risk management, control and governance processes.
- Conduct internal audits to asses the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established controls.
- Identify key areas of risk related to the audited entities and propose appropriate recommendations to mitigate the risks.
- review accuracy and reliability of financial information to management
- Propose process improvements
- Validate adequacy of corrective plans proposed to auditees
- Follow-up of action plan defined by local management
- Conduct ad-hoc audits (surprise audits, target audits ...) on request of top management
- Integration of BekaertDeslee Internal Control System into Haniel Group Internal Control System (ICS): integration of Operations-related internal control system (ORICS) and Accounting-related internal control system (ARICS), risk matrix, ...
- Responsible for compliance reporting towards our shareholder, the Haniel Group
- Report to the Director Corporate Finance
- Master degree in economics or finance
- First experience with one of the audit firms or as an internal auditor (by preference in the industrial sector)
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Strong process and analytical skills, as well as knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent communication skills and real team player
- You approach critical situations with diplomacy, empathy and assertiveness
- You work in an organized and structured way
- You are willing to travel worldwide (max 25% of the year)
- You can take initiative and are flexible
- We offer you a job in a modern, energetic and global working environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
- We offer the possibility to further expand your skills with a certain autonomy in a very dynamic team.
Please e-mail your CV to Lore Verkest - HR Business Partner Belgium - firstname.lastname@example.org