Posted: 10/06/2019 | Close date: 16/08/2019 | Location: Mexico, Tlaxcala
The Human Resources Manager is a change agent responsible for human resources management in Mexico. He/she maintains federal and state compliance as well as communicating and adhering to company specific labor policies and standards. He/she maintains positive employee relations and gives support to management in all areas concerning personnel.
1. In charge of the development, implementation, execution and follow up of the HR strategy defined by HQ and local management.
2. Direct responsible for the recruitment of management and strategic positions.
3. Responsible for talent management. Analyzes staffing needs, Identifies key collaborators and designs career plans, retention programs and talent attraction. Lead the hiring process and assure quality placements.
4. Reinforces and supports the training programs, identifying needs and coordinating the HR team for that purpose.
5. Direct liaison between BD Group and local management, coordinating and implementing the global projects and strategies.
6. Proactive member of the CI team, participating directly in CI projects as well as supporting the cultural change towards a CI mindset.
7. Defines strategies to maintain the CI achievements.
8. Supports the HSE activities, provides support and facilitates resources for the HSE initiatives.
9. Ensures a correct and efficient payroll process, supporting the payroll and compliance activities as well as developing additional efficiencies to the process.
10. Establishes and/or coordinates the calculation and payment of bonuses, special gratifications and benefits.
11. Participates and supports a good and clear relationship with the union.
12. Creates organizational development strategies for the unit.
13. Proposes the yearly budget for his area and ensures its correct utilization.
14. Works closely with finance on necessary reports to comply with the monthly and year end reporting
15. Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable legal requirements.
16. Maintains group guidelines by communicating, preparing, updating, and recommending HR policies and procedures.
17. Steers, supports and develops the HR team in all its current and future activities.
1. Bachelor’s degree preferably in Human Resources or related field.
2. 5+ year’s relevant experience to include managing a team.
3. Prefer experience in global, manufacturing setting that produces 24/7.
4. Highly competent in Microsoft Office applications.
5. Solid understanding of HR practices and federal/state laws.
6. Experience in staffing, recruiting strategies and processes
7. Organizational Development
Fluent in English, both written and spoken is mandatory.