Posted: 03/01/2022 | Location: USA, Winston Salem
Utilizing Paycor, process time and attendance records, wage adjustments, personal change forms, retro pay, FLSA, OT, taxes, benefits, etc. in conjunction with contracted payroll processor, with an active link to the Finance department (budget, monthly reporting, follow-up personnel costs, etc)
- Process bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls.
- Track, calculate, and communicate compensation programs and bonus plans for all employees that support the organization's objectives.
- Keep abreast of the regulatory environment, best practices and trends through online research or participation in webinars, or conferences.
- Maintain personnel information into Paycor (payroll and timekeeping) and ensure correct integration from Paycor into PlanSource (benefits).
- Prepare ad-hoc and regular metric reporting that assist in gauging success.
- Maintain the highest standards of data integrity and accuracy.
- Provide ongoing HR analytics and reporting towards metrics that measure our success.
- Work with internal HR team, finance, IT, and headquarters to maintain and improve the HRIS, including configuration, end user experience, security, system efficiency and process automation.
- Partner with internal HR team to provide system support during annual HR events including performance reviews, goal setting and compensation planning as well as drive process improvements
- Communicate necessary reports/information to Accounting with attention to detail.
- Maintain Vacation and Sick Balances for accuracy.
- Track benefit eligibility. Make sure benefits elected are in place and premiums are keyed into payroll, both in a timely manner.
- Carry out benefit administration as employees reach effective dates and invoice auditing for benefit vendors monthly.
- Complete verbal and written employment verifications.
- Prepare for and implement annual open enrollment for benefits plans.
- Address employee needs as they arise involving lost cards, denied claims, beneficiary change, etc.
- Oversee 401k enrollments, changes and assist in annual audits.
- Manage time clocks.
- Maintain employee files.
- Support HR special events and projects.
Min. 3 years of payroll processing experience/HRIS (Paycor experience required)
- SuccessFactors experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and project management skills (Excel and other tools as needed).
- Understanding of wage and hour laws
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), ability to work with web based applications
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
- We offer the possibility to further expand your skills with a certain autonomy in a very dynamic team.