Posted: 12/01/2022 | Location: Turkey, TEKİRDAĞ
We currently have Graphic Designer vacancy in our facility in Ergene/Turkey
- You are involved in the whole development process from all design requests BD Europe
- You translate trends in commercial designs and digital bed concepts. You stay up to date with new trends and visit relevant textile and design-oriented fairs and events
- You closely cooperate with design, sales, and customer service
- You translate customer requests and trends into designs and cover concepts
- Provide 3D simulation of pattern and make sure produce cover after creation of pattern
- You create digital concepts in close cooperation with sales, customer, and market related designers. Up to 70% of your design work is customer related. To ensure creativity you also have spare time to work on your own design projects
- Participating design meetings
- You will learn about new fabric settings and build up technical know how in collaboration with design team Europe.
- You are a team player of the BD Europe Design Team
- You report directly to the design manager Europe
- You have a degree in arts, design, product design, textile or related
- You have affinity with textile, mattress models, colors and fashion. Knowledge of the jacquard weaving and knitting process, from Cad design to the weaving or knitting and finishing of the fabric.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are a creative stimulator and dynamic team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- A keen interest in graphic and digital tools/design software such as, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and EAT
- Experience in a design job and commercial feeling is a must
- Good knowledge of pattern making cut & sew technics
- You are willing to travel (approx. 20% of your time, mainly in Europe)
- Male candidates must have sorted out their military service