Location: Romania, Ramnicu Valcea
As a financial analyst you coordinate the financial activities of our 2 Romanian units. One unit is a production plant for knitted fabrics, the other is a cut and sew unit for mattress covers.
- You manage the different financial activities in Romania:
- Preparation and coordination of the monthly financial reporting in collaboration with the responsible of the accountancy department.
- Analysis of substantial deviations compared to budget. You take the necessary corrective actions.
- Cost price management and analytical accounting.
- You take initiative for improvement projects related to cost price management and reporting.
- You monitor and control stock levels.
- Provide support for the annual budget.
- Preparation and analysis of investment projects in collaboration with the Plant Manager.
- You are responsible for the VAT declarations.
- Examine tax policies and handle tax payments and returns.
- Conduct month-end and year-end closures.
- You are responsible for improving financial processes.
- You handle administrative requests and queries related to audits and other specific projects. You prepare documents for audits and you facilitate the administrative work of specific audits.
- You participate in specific company projects.
- You report to the European Finance Director.
- You have a Master degree in Economics or equivalent by experience.
- You have 3 to 5 years of work experience and a first experience in a production environment.
- You have SAP knowledge and are proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
- You have strong analytical skills and you have good math skills.
- You are goal and result oriented.
- You are willing to travel to Sibiu on a regular basis.