Posted: 03/01/2022 | Location: USA, Winston Salem
- Maintain calendars, schedule appointments and meetings
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents in a variety of media including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Intranet, etc.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
- Organize travel arrangements for employees, including US and global employees.
- Organize events such as meals or department/company events.
- Purchase necessary office supplies to include business cards and stationary
- Associate (Preferred) Bilingual a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting management team
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Microsoft Outlook (min. 3 years experience preferred)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (min. 3 years experience preferred)
- US work authorization (preferred)
- Has excellent communication skills (interpersonal savvy)
- highly approachable Has effective problem solving skills
- Has creative flair
- Is flexible (in the broad sense: in terms of working hours and mentally)
- Can effectively set priorities
- Can deal with ambiguity
- Shows composure
- Shows integrity and trust
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organization where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
- We offer the possibility to further expand your skills with a certain autonomy in a very dynamic team.