Location: Belgium, Waregem
BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and knitted mattress textiles. We employ more than 2500 people, are located at 26 locations worldwide and have a turnover of + 350 mio €. Our headquarter is located in Belgium (Waregem). For our Group Finance team, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
As part of the finance team, you will make a key contribution to the Group's financial Close & Consolidation process.
Your main responsibilities:
- Prepare the monthly closing process and provide support to the entities worldwide during the monthly closings
- Critically review the group entities’ P&L and balance sheet on a monthly basis to ensure the accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards and the reliability/quality of the data provided to the shareholders
- Responsible for the closing of some smaller entities
- Team up with the Head of Accounting & Consolidation to manage the consolidation process and IFRS disclosure management
- Equity reconciliation
- Cashflow statements
- Preparing IFRS notes
- Tax calculation
- Assist in planning the external audit globally so that deadlines can be reached
- Liaising with internal stakeholders globally on accounting/consolidation issues
- Safeguard IFRS accounting policies & follow-up global units on the local GAAP – IFRS reconciliations in cooperation with local auditors
- Provide guidance when IFRS accounting policies and procedures are modified
- The position requires interaction with all other peers (Regional Accountants) as well as the shareholder, Franz Haniel & Cie for external reporting purposes (IFRS reporting & disclosure notes).
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects as required
- Report to the Head of Accounting & Consolidation
- Bachelor or Master in Business Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Preferably 3 to 5 years experience in a Finance/Accounting position in an international environment
- IFRS & Tax knowledge
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience with an ERP system is an asset, preferably SAP
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Team player & problem solving attitude
- Working independently and hands on
- Ability to produce high quality work with the appropriate level of attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Good communicator
- We offer you a job in a modern, energetic and global working environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with fringe benefits.
- We offer the possibility to further expand your skills with a certain autonomy in a very dynamic team.
Please e-mail your CV to Lore Verkest - HR Business Partner Belgium - firstname.lastname@example.org