Posted: 15/12/2020 | Close date: 05/01/2021 | Location: Mexico, Tlaxcala
BekaertDeslee is the world’s leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of woven and knitted mattress textiles. We employ more than 3400 people; our 9 business units are spread over 27 locations worldwide.
For our Continuous Improvement Department, we are currently looking for a: CI/Lean Engineer
(Location: Mexico)Main job objective - Mission:
- Lean/Continuous improvement (CI) is an essential part of the BekaertDeslee strategy.
- The Lean/CI Engineer will drive waste reduction through the application of Value Stream Management and appropriate Lean manufacturing philosophies, tools and methodologies (i.e. 5S, Kaizen, SMED, Daily Performance Management, Standardized Work, etc.).
- The Lean/CI Engineer assists the local management team and/or Lean/CI Manager with implementing and sustaining the Lean Management execution system. Also will support the QMS sustainability as internal auditor.
- The Lean/CI Engineer implements Execution System -Leader Standard Work - and relevant Lean tools within the functional locations of responsibility, working in close collaboration with the Lean/CI Manager, the local management team and operational line management.
- Lean/CI Engineer actively supports the development of the Continuous Improvement based performance culture in BD following the CI assessment criteria.
- With at least 2 years of experience implementing CI strategies such as: SVM, Kaizen, Workshops.
- Dynamic and hands on: enjoy to be in Production but also having meeting calls on Teams, Skype, Zoom.
- English proficient as this position involves bilingual interaction with other stakeholders worldwide.
- Has a strong Lean Manufacturing Mindset
Please apply, we are looking forward to hear from you.